The March competition has now closed and the winners have been notified. The April competition will be announced shortly!
Another month has passed, so time for another competition! To enter, find the five questions that will be spread across the articles published in tronixstuff.com between the first and last day of March. When you have answers to all five questions, email your answers to competition at tronixstuff dot com with “March″ in the subject line. Then in the first week of April, I will compile a list of people with the correct answers, and randomly select two winners…
Each winner will receive an Au$40 gift voucher to spend with Little Bird Electronics – Australia’s leading online retailer of fun stuff, including competitive prices on merchandise from Sparkfun, Seeed Studio, DF Robot and more!
As with any other competition, there needs to be some rules:
- Prizes will be emailed upon confirmation of email address;
- Winners outside of Australia will be responsible for any taxes, fees or levies imposed by your local Governments (such as import levies, excise, VAT, etc.) upon importation of purchased goods;
- If you have won a previous competition you cannot enter;
- If you know me in real life you cannot enter;
- The Judge’s decision is final with regards to any dispute;
- Entries will be accepted until 2359h GMT on 31st March 2011.
So have fun and keep checking into tronixstuff.com. Why not follow things on twitter, subscribe for email updates or RSS using the links on the right-hand column, or join our Google Group – dedicated to the projects and related items on this website. Sign up – it’s free, helpful to each other – and we can all learn something.
Once again, thank you to our generous competition sponsor Little Bird Electronics!
Otherwise, have fun, stay safe, be good to each other – and make something!