During June there was a small competition which was quite fun, so from July and onwards we shall do it again – but on a larger scale. All you have to do for a chance to win is the following:
- Read the blog posts and articles in July, as there will be five questions you will need to answer placed randomly amongst the posts. To keep track, subscribe using one of the methods on the right hand side of this page
- When you have answers for all five questions, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you follow me on twitter (@tronixstuff) and retweet one post in July, you will receive two entries, so put your twitter address in your email.
- On August 1st, all the email addresses will be placed in a random draw and one selected. If the entry drawn has all five questions correct, they will win the major prize!
- If the first entry drawn does not have five correct answers, they will win the minor prize, and the major prize will carry over until August, to be combined with the new major prize.
One assembled, used JYE Tech Digital Storage Oscilloscope – from the kit review.
One assembled, used JYE Tech Capacitance Meter – from the kit review
Hopefully everyone can have some fun reading about electronics and learning along the way. As with any competition, there are a few rules:
- If you have won a previous competition, you cannot enter
- If you know me personally, you cannot enter
- The prizes carry no warranty, we accept no liability for anything at all that they may cause
- Prizes only include what is in the photograph, and will be sent via standard airmail free of charge
- My decision is final
- You can witness the draw in person with prior arrangement
- The time used is Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT: +10)
So keep your eyes peeled and have fun!